Alternative Energies | Forum

Jim Admin
Jim Jan 25 '17
Let's talk alternative energies. Have you done any research on different alternative energies? Feel free to post links to articles, post links to youtube videos, or share information on different alternative energy technologies in this discussion forum.
Jim Admin
Jim Jan 25 '17
Wayne Keith, "Mr. Wood Gas," talks with John Rockhold of MOTHER EARTH NEWS about the basics of wood gasification and how it can be used to power a vehicle. Sorry about the wind noise.
Jim Admin
Jim Jan 25 '17

Wayne Keith takes us through the ins and outs of his wood-gas powered trucks. He explains details and shares comparative efficiency stats.

Jim Admin
Jim Jan 25 '17
Learn more about driving on wood gas here driveonwood.com
Jim Admin
Jim Jan 25 '17
Here are the plans for a gasifier that I would like to put a team together to build for our community and a proof of concept

Jim Admin
Jim Jan 25 '17
Wayne Keith runs his trucks on wood-gas, a pyrolytic process! He takes us through this system step by step. Wayne Keith not only holds the land speed record for wood-gas, but has driven over 250,000 miles on wood! He has also been featured in Mother Earth News multiple times.
Jim Admin
Jim Jan 25 '17
Matt Ryder demonstrates his micro wood-chip (+pellet) gasifiers and wood-chip powered garden tractor with DC generator and inverter for 110VAC. Argos Indiana Woodgas Meetup 2016.
To learn more about wood gasification, go to:
www.driveonwood.com
Jim Admin
Jim Jan 25 '17
This is a walk around of my version of a how to, DIY Homemade wood gasifier system. My goal is to run a gasoline generator with the gas that is produced and heat rain water.
I hope this will help you learn how to make one of your own.
This is video number 1 of 5, click on previous or next to see the full series.
Jim Admin
Jim Jan 25 '17
Portable Solar Update: Success or Failure? + New System Test Drive (Off Grid, RV & Boondocking)
The Forum post is edited by Jim Jan 25 '17